Thursday, February 9, 2012

I need to find a good Teppanyaki/Benihana place in the Fresno area!?

My boyfriend has never had the experience of going to a really good Teppanyaki place where the chef's actually put on a show. He saw it on Food Network and seemed really interested so, I found Edo-Ya Japanese in Fresno. It was good food but they didn't provide any flair during their presentation. The chefs seemed pretty young and in-experienced. I just recently moved down here so I don't know what's good and what's not. If anyone knows of a Teppanyaki place that puts on a great show in/or nearby Fresno (regardless of price), please let me know! Thank you!|||yoshinos on blackstone and bullard, there are really expensive but the best teppanyaki ive ever been to|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment