Monday, February 20, 2012

What is a good restaurant to go to for my 20th birthday?

I'm going to be with %26lt;20 good friends and I'm really indecisive on where I want to eat for my birthday. What restaurant is a good place to go for my 20th birthday? I'm a college student and money is a bit of an issue for me as well as for my friends so I want the price range to be %26lt;$15 per person. I want to feel special and have a good time (with the birthday singing and free dessert xD).





It should be a chain restaurant since those can be found everywhere. Some chain restaurants in my area are:





BJ's Restaurant %26amp; Brewhouse


Claim Jumper Restaurant


Mimi's Cafe


Pasta Pomodoro


Old Spaghetti Factory


Applebee's Neighborhood Grill %26amp; Bar


Chili's Grill %26amp; Bar


Black Angus Steakhouse


Benihana





So do you have any suggestions or experiences? Thank you to whoever replies! I appreciate the help. :)|||What about Rainforest Cafe in SF? I have heard good things about this-in wharf area.


Old Spaghetti factory used to be great, but haven't been there in a while.


Benihana is ALWAYS fun-but may be too expensive. Talk with mgr to work out a cheaper deal since you have a party.


Have fun!|||In the city of San Francisco chain restaurants are few and far between because there are so many better options. Of the places on your list the only two chains that have a presence in SF are Benihana [one restaurant in Japantown] and Pasta Pomodoro.





Ethnic food is always a good option when you want cheap food here are some places that will fit your budget and give you good food and a fun experience.


Don Ramons 11th at Harrison. This places has been around over 35 years, a 3rd generation family restaurant. Traditional, stick to the ribs, Mexican Food, and if you let them know it is your birthday they will sing Happy Birthday to you.


La Mediterranee on Noe at Castro or Fillmore near Pine great Middle Eastern food, friendly and filling.


Marios Bohemian Cigar Store at Union and Columbus, a good place for lunch, try the meatball sandwich or chicken pannini...mmmmm!


Henry鈥檚 Hunan at 674 Sacramento, on Battery at Broadway or between 2nd and New Montgomery and Harrison and Folsom south of Market near the MOMA. - Great Chinese don鈥檛 miss Diana鈥檚 Meat Pie, you can order family style which will keep the cost down.


Axum on Haight at Pierce - Ethiopian food. The best in the city in my book. If you鈥檝e never tried Ethiopian food do so, spicy, hot, and the bread you eat with is unlike anything you鈥檝e ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment