Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm planning a surprise dinner for my wife who just finished school?

She does not graduate until the spring, however I wanted to celebrate her achievement. I was planning a dinner at benihana's and I was going to have some friends already there to surprise her, and I got her a gift. However, it sounds a little lame. WHen we walk into the restaurant she'll see her friends, then what??? Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could make things a bit better or make it a bit more exciting. I feel like I'm bad at organizing these sort of things. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.|||What you should do is tell all the ‘friends’ to get there AFTER you and your wife.



When the host/ess seats you guys, ask if s/he will mention something like, “there is another party that will be sitting with your, but they aren’t all here yet”. So then it will just be you and your wife at first. Then have the host/ess bring in the whole group of people…preferably with your wife seated with her back facing the direction they are coming from. That would work and then that way, she won’t see them all as you guys are being lead to the table.



They always do funny things there…..they could toss rice balls at her and try to land them on her head (you could make her wear an old graduation cap or something.)|||You could ask Benihana if the chef at your table can do something special and interesting with a graduation theme.|||Make her walk in with a blind fold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment