Thursday, February 23, 2012

Does this sound like a good plan to lose a bit of weight?

I'm 14, 5'5, and 112 pounds. It's really weird because one day I was 108 and I started eating healthier and two days later I was 107. Then, I went out to eat at benihana and came home and was 111 pounds. after eating thanksgiving food yesterday and really unhealthy i was 112. That's what I currently am. I fit into size 0 jeans. But when I wear them you can see back fat bulging out at the top and it really makes me self concious. I have about 18 pairs of jeans, and i like all of them and I want to be able to fit into them perfectly without having to worry about looking gross. If I eat healthy everyday and my diet mainly consists of fresh fruits and veggies, and I fun 3-4 miles everyday, will the back fat go away? If so how long will it take? and if not, what can i do to make it go away?? Thanks so much!!|||well your eating healthier foods..youve already lost weight..its coming off. your doing your running..

so yes that is great.. your on the right track



your going to get to where u want in 6- 8 weeks...



maybe try a little weight training as well|||At only 112 pounds, it doesn't sound like you really need to lose weight! But if you insist, that sounds like an excellent plan to lose weight. 3-4 miles everyday is more than enough!|||Why don't you just wear bigger jeans? you're obviously not fat if you can fit into size 0 jeans (Size 0 is a ridiculous size, it's like those unattractively skinny models who look like twigs)
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment