Thursday, February 23, 2012

Am I an annoying, obsessive anime fan?

1. I only ever read Bleach, D.N.Angel, Rurouni Kenshin and FullMetal Alchemist all the time EVER and I鈥檓 reluctant to read any more.



2. I only ever read anime for mangas I鈥檝e read so I can recognize the differences and then complain with my friends about it



3. When I don鈥檛 want to swear I鈥檓 known to use the word 鈥榖aka鈥?and storm off.



4. I dislike subs because having to read distracts me



5. Sasuke fangirls disturb me



6. I鈥檓 trying to force my parents to take me to Benihana so I can have some sushi



7. I know a grand total of 10 words in Japanese (counting the terms shonen, shojo, senien, josei and bishonen)



8. I spent about three weeks learning to draw manga style but I only have one story actually drawn that way because I use the manga to enhance my regular drawings.



9. I only watch animes I read the mangas for and then look up the rest on Wikipedia so I can talk like I know



10. I still believe that anime is cartoons and manga is comics. (You know I'm right)|||I like you. You rock, and you are a true anime fan- welcome to the club! Of course, I am not on your supreme level of fandom, (which I regret) but If I were on yours, I would do exactly what you do, including the part about Wikipedia (WIKI FOREVER!!!). Excluding the part about forcing my parents to take me to Japan, though. I know that would never work.



But I have different reasons for only reading specific mangas/animes; first of all, you should know that I am completely addicted to InuYasha. (Yay! Four words: SESSHOUMARU IS SO SEXY!!!) And Fulllmetal Alchemist. (Roy Mustang rocks.) So, I refrain from watcing any other anime because I am afraid it might take over my mind and I'll quite literally go crazy for it! (For those exact reasons, I have restrained myself from watching Blood +.) To me, animes are too often a dangerous thing. LOL



P.S. I am also trying very hard to draw manga! I once spent a week just studying different characters' eyes and noses, to see how they drew them. It was insane! But that happy kind of insane, you know?|||LOL Yeah, the might just soon control all American teenagers!

Report Abuse

|||You're perfectly fine the way you are. =]|||i think you sound perfectly normal.... then again i'm just like that so i think you might want to get an opinion from someone who's not quite as obsessive as me. :) don't worry, that's why there are these sites..... so you can ask. and i don't see anything wrong with reading naruto!!!!! i take offense to that comment! *points to comment* also, why not be obbsessed with a culture..... "ours" isn't special. at least the japanese have personality.... unlike the u.s. no offense. i just think people say stuff when they really don't know what they're talking about. we are in the comics part of this site.... you can't expect to see absolutely nothing about anime and manga..... geez. everyone out there who says that they don't like anime because it's a "cartoon", how about YOU grow up? i'm not even an adult yet! do i want to grow up right now? i think not! sorry. i tend to ramble.|||Wowww...but if u think about it we ARE on the comics animation at what like 12 at night so we are All obssesive i guess(thats what my mom sayslol)i have to disagree on u with something sasuke is hot even though hes a jerk^_^|||you've got problems|||What are you talking about?|||Yes u r. U need to grow up a little and stop watching cartoons.
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment