Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is a good restaurant to go to for my 20th birthday?

I'm going to be with %26lt;20 good friends and I'm really indecisive on where I want to eat for my birthday. What restaurant is a good place to go for my 20th birthday? I'm a college student and money is a bit of an issue for me as well as for my friends so I want the price range to be %26lt;$15 per person. I want to feel special and have a good time (with the birthday singing and free dessert xD).





It should be a chain restaurant since those can be found everywhere. Some chain restaurants in my area are:





BJ's Restaurant %26amp; Brewhouse


Claim Jumper Restaurant


Mimi's Cafe


Pasta Pomodoro


Old Spaghetti Factory


Applebee's Neighborhood Grill %26amp; Bar


Chili's Grill %26amp; Bar


Black Angus Steakhouse


Benihana





So do you have any suggestions or experiences? Thank you to whoever replies! I appreciate the help. :)|||These are few of my favorite ones:





Applebee's


Outback Steakhouse


Chili's


TGI Friday|||Benihana's a good time, but, with a "good eating", you could spend $30+/person PLUS 15-25% TIP|||McDonald's|||Mickey D's.|||Olive Garden


They Just Simply Kick ***|||try montanas they give you a hat to wear and a free desert or olive garden

No comments:

Post a Comment