Monday, February 20, 2012

More of a statement about The Office..?

Not really a question, but I just watched "Benihana Christmas" season 3. After Micheal's Japanese friends leave, Jim sits next to him and tells him he is on the rebound and that "those can be fun, but eventually you just want to go back to the girl you really like, the one who broke your heart"



I thought that might be the most poingnant moment in the whole series.



What do you think? If you disagree, tell me what Jim and Pam moment hit you the hardet



There is also a scene in "Booze Cruise" where Pam is upset at Roy, and her and Jim are on the boat deck in silence for like 30 seconds|||The moment that most got to me was the time Jim had put personal momentos into the tea pot he was planning for Pam to get in the Christmas gift exchange. When the plan changed such that the gifts wouldn't be going to the original recipients, the look on Jim's face pretty much said it all when one of the guys picked up on that tea pot that was meant for Pam.|||I love Micheals 'smart' statements!!



Like in "Survivor Man"



When Micheal come back to the office, and Jim failed as being him for the day, and Jim tells micheal that he tried to push all the birthdays onto one day, and Micheals says "Yeah I tried that. They will understand it one day, just give it time." And Jim is like put aback!

Love it!



Oh and no offense,

but I HATE Jim and Pam

They annoy the HECK out of me

and your statements prove my point,

it is becoming the Jim and Pam show, instead of The Office...

:)|||I have a thousand favorite Jim and Pam moments...but I really love it when Pam falls asleep on Jim in one of the first episodes and I loved all of the "fake" proposals.|||Thats not what they're askin'
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment