Thursday, February 23, 2012

Little Known Facts.................?

It's been said to swim with sharks, you might be taking chances.

But nine times out of ten, you'll get naught but baleful glances.

But try your hand at bathing with a school of piranhas,

You'll end up looking like that junk they serve at Benihana's.|||Cheesy's writin' poems with a message and a joke
He's the topping on the pizzas for all us Yahoo folk
We do so like his writes and all his Swissy holes
Cheese is good for bones, friends are good for souls

Yer the TOPpings! And so nom, nom, nummy!

Nope! It were a compliment!|||Leave the "But's" off L2 and 3 and ya got a winner to add to that book, well, maybe this one is a bit too graphic for the kiddos, I take that back!|||Sharks I can live with I have to go to my bank!

These loan sharks suck my blood and put in their tank.

Piranhas are my favourite they make such clever cuts,

And as you are aware I do so love those butts!|||Funny wit, I do like it.
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment