Monday, February 20, 2012

Where to go for birthday dinner?

My dad always takes me and my siblings out for dinner for our birthdays, in replace of our birthday gifts. I'm trying to think of a place to go (this is basically the only time we eat at a nice place; my dad makes a large salary but is kind of frugal, understandable). We went to Olive Garden and Outback Statehouse the last few times, but my dad won't go back again. I'm trying to think of something nice that won't bankrupt my dad and leave him in a bad mood. I was thinking of benihana's, but other suggestions would be nice. I live in the metro Detroit area, and I am under 21, so count alcohol out. Thanks.|||Benihanas sounds great, or any other sushi/hibachi grill place. Look for local coupons online first, Groupon also is great.|||The rain forest cafe is AWESOME!!!!!


The olive garden, texis road house, the melting pot, I'm trying to think of really good ones but I can't think of any thing els!!!!!|||lucille's bbq!|||Bowling Alley!!!!|||for something that isn't that expensive and not fancy IHOP or Sizzler just something simple:)|||olive garden

No comments:

Post a Comment