Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I look up for ex Green Bay Packers football player?

I tried typing that out on google but I can't seem to find a good site or none at all. I'm not much of a game or football stuff but I SWEAR I had dinner with Brett Farve!!! I live in CA and I went to dinner with just me and my son to Benihana's at Concord, and they sat us with 6 other people, and this only guy mentioned to my son if he liked football, and that he used to play for GreenBay, and said he has 3 kids, I forgot his name he mentioned in the beggining! I didnt want to be all in his business he just having dinner, but he kept trying to talk to my son but my son was really shy and didnt talk to him back. But its been buggin me, when I came across Brett pics I swear its looks just like him! How could I look up more ex players?|||google it!|||Favre only has two kids, both girls. If it was him i'm sure there would have been a swarm of people around and someone would have said his name. You can go to the teams website www.packers.com and then go to history then all time roster. If you need to see his name to remember it just look at the players by position or years of service, they will show you a list of everyone that's ever played each position in Green Bay. If you want to know, you'll find it there.|||Brett would not be eating at some restaurant in Concord, CA. He is a proud Mississippi boy and he is trying to avoid the spot light.|||Google, Brett Favre. I refuse to believe you googled Brett Favre and came up with nothing. No way.|||Go to the green bay packers website. They should show you previous team players.|||i think your problem is his name is spelled favre not farve so try that...........

No comments:

Post a Comment