Sunday, February 26, 2012

Elder Scrolls OBLIVION(xbox360) Vampire HELP!?

I am pretty much at a dead spot on oblivion..I want to get a cure for my vampirism, im tired of trying to do things @ night



I went to the lady who said she has a cure but while trying to get those grand soul gems, i couldnt find any...so i got online for help..I saw lots of cheats %26amp; answers tellin me where 2 get these soul gems so i took some out of a case in one of the guilds %26amp; i took some out of a case @ Arcane Univ..but when I went back 2 the lady, to give them to her..the only option when i was talking to her was "no i dont have them yet"



I looked in my inventory and it shows that i stole them (which i did) I thought only merchants wouldnt take stolen things?



The only other way I could get them is by buying them. But when youre turned into a vampire no one wants to talk to you! theres no way i can buy them because all the mrechants say "you wont get any of my blood"



Should I start over? Do you have to get turned into a vampire? Or is it a random thing?



Please help!Elder Scrolls OBLIVION(xbox360) Vampire HELP!?
Feed on someone. That way no one will notice your vampirism. Then buy the stuff. (and make sure they're empty)



P.S. When you have to get bloodgrass there's a bug that'll cause her not to recognize any bloodgrass. Go to ex-Oblivion gates though and you can find some.



P.S.S. Or you could buy the Vile-Lair plug-in via XB Live and use the new content as an easy way to get rid of your vampirism. Note, however, that once you're cured you can NOT become a vampire again. (that also applies with that Vampire Cure quest)Elder Scrolls OBLIVION(xbox360) Vampire HELP!?
IT HAPPEN TO MY BRO WHEN HE WAS PLAYING THAT GAME AND TO BUY SOMETHING FROM THE MARKETPLACE

Report Abuse

Elder Scrolls OBLIVION(xbox360) Vampire HELP!?
If you are in the thieves guild, sell them to your fence and buy them back.

Yes you get infected with hemofilia and if you don't get cured (at a church or with a cure potion) in three days you turn into a vampire. Vampires infect you when you fight them, even if you kill them.



You could try this site for help
I forget exactly what the whole process is but if you to the G4 website (G4tv.com if memory serves) and look through the database for the show Cheat! it should show you how to get everything that you need.



Of course if you've already gone there and it still doesn't help then unfortunately I don't know what to tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment