Monday, February 20, 2012

A thinking fan's Office question..?

As I sit at home bored I find myself watching the DVDs alot. My question is, how into Karen do you actually think Jim was? I got the impression that he just didn't want to go back to Scranton single, and Karen was sort of his "rebound" chick. I think he was just forcing himself to get over Pam to no avail..



In "Benihana Christmas" he makes the comment to Michael that goes something like "You just had a rebound, which can be fun, but in the end all your left thinking about is the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart"



Yes, I am a giant dork:)|||The Office is my favorite show. We don't have t.v. so it's the only show I actually make an effort to go out of my way to watch! and I definitely agree that Karen was his rebound chick, and that he never got over Pam, 'cause I mean, how could he?! She is the epitome of cuteness, sweetness, and innocence.

But I feel that he was never really like "in love" with Karen, 'cause he went right back to Pam in like a heart beat it felt like, and yet at the same time watching the show and watching Jim dating Karen just ripped your heart out!

But it's obvious he's always loved Pam! and Karen was just his "sidechick" for the time!
  • new cd releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment