Monday, February 20, 2012

How to overcome the urge to eat unhealthy during diet?

I started a diet last week, an I messed up by eating some Benihana (I kno your thinkin rice and chicken is good, but the shrimp sauce messed me up) and after that I said well I just restart next week. Well, I started yesterday (Monday) and I did good the first day eating and working out. Then, today I eat good, workout, and then come home to a table of pizza and BBQ chicken. I couldnt resist it, and I ate it. Now I feel like I wasted the whole workout today and even yday.





My question is how can I stay focused with my mom bringing home food, and only food in the fridge is unhealthy (other then chicken breast which gets boring after a while).? I need some advice on how to resist eating when its the only thing to eat or when I go out?|||I am dieting too, but I live by myself so there is less temptation. Try to get your mom on board with you and get rid of all the junk food in the house. It's easier to not eat it if it's not there. Also, drink lots of water, it's good for you and helps you feel full.





I find black beans are really healthy and have lots of protien to keep you feeling fuller longer. I also substituted sweet potato for regular potato. Sweet potato tastes great and is much healthier.





Salsa is very low calorie and a great way to spice up food. Eating spicy food can also help you loose wieght by reducing your appetite, so jalepenos and banana peppers are in.





Gambatte Kudasai!|||Just keep eating some once in a while, it's better not to have a urge for it.


And you can then workout harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment