Thursday, February 23, 2012

This is my junior year in high school and I need VERY good recommendations?

September 24 is my homecoming and the last 2 years were fun,but I'm changing my mind this year.So my best friend came up with the idea of a group of our close friends go out to eat somewhere Downtown Atlanta. So I need some nice restaurants,not too expensive. [I already have cheesecake factory and benihana's] Also please name restaurants that DON'T COOK WITH (PEANUT OIL OR ANY KIND OF OIL THAT CONTAIN ANY KIND OF NUTS) Some friends are HIGHLY ALLERGIC. Hope I didn't ask for too much,Thanks in advance!!!!|||Please don't take anyone's word here that restaurants don't cook with peanut oil! (After what happened to the student at Kennesaw State, you need to find out directly from the restaurant!)





If you're gathering up a group, you can likely contact the manager and get a prix fixe deal somewhere. My daughter's group went to Azio, which they said was good. If you like southern food, Paschal's is really pretty and not too expensive. If you want noisy and fun -- Chow Baby!|||Are you including Atlantic station in the downtown area? They have some NICE places there. They have a cute sandwich shop called which wich? and the fox sport bar and grill and a pizza place, check the site out! I went there for my birthday and didn't want to leave. Hope you guys have fun!|||Maggianos is a great restaurant. You can also try TWO Urban Licks.





This is homecoming, save a ittle money and go have a good time. This isn't the night to go cheap.








As far as the peant allergy thing is concerned you'll just have to call and ask the restaurant manager.|||I'm not sure if Atlanta has a Biaggi's Italian Restaurant... but if they do, that's where I'd go. I'm allergic to gluten and they have an entire GF menu. They are very accommodating any sensitivity to foods and allergies.|||Carraba's is a good restaraunt that (I think) doesn't cook with peanut oil, but it is on Cumberland.|||Carraba's is a good restaurant for that and luckily you can get discount coupon here : http://bit.ly/couponsviaemail





thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment