Monday, February 20, 2012

[Vote] RHH Tourney Rd 1- #2 vs. #9?

here's the #2 vs. #9 seed..





and please, CLEARLY state who you are voting for, ie: "I like # __'s flow" isnt a vote





[#2]





With 24 hours until my death, I wouldnt even speak


I would just make my life irrelevant, as HE prepares me a place to sleep


While watching my eyelids, I wouldnt even reflect


Cause memories wont even matter after 24 hours have left


I would laugh while I visualize people chasing material objects


That evaporate from their possession if they died this very instant


Wipe a tear from my eye, That im sure has fallen


Out of respect from my grandma, and all the Sundays she was callin'


For me to go to church, and not to follow in the footsteps


Of my cousin who recieved 5 and still got 3 left


Lookin back on my life has me made speechless


Half of the time, I just felt it was just seemless


So thats why with 24 hours left, I wouldnt even speak


Make my life irrelevant, as my makers prepares me a place to sleep











[#9]





"What should I do first? Cop some black on black hearses.


Write my own eulogy and fill it with my hardest verses.


Drink purple when im thristy, what some Tussin gonna do to me?


Ima be an Underground King, holla at me Pimp C when they bury me six feet deep.


Payback can be a b*tch, take a piss on Robert Kelly's kids.


And take a dump on every n*gga listed on my sh*t list.


Find some girls willing, phening for some d*ck in their plans.


Or experiment and try to masturbate with both of my hands.


Grill chicken quesodillas, chilli cheese chimmi changas.


And wash it down with strawberry flavored pina coladas.


Hit up Benihana's to relieve all of my drama.


So many drinks within my skin, juice and gin now my night begins.


Need no licensing, Dui's so a thrillful sin.


Its also thrilling seeing that dead kid you ran your up car in.





What? You thought I was going out by myself?


Cause of Death-Vehicular Homicide


*The little boy was only 4 years old.*


Damn"





if you didnt vote for the #1 vs. #10


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I vote #2|||9.......|||#2|||I vote for Number 2. Reflective.








I thought Number 9 was good though.|||#2|||I vote for #9.





"Write my own eulogy and fill it with my hardest verses." %26amp;





"Payback can be a b*tch, take a piss on Robert Kelly's kids."





These verses sealed it for me.|||#9|||#9........because #2 is sort of boring. Neither of these are all that great, though.|||#9|||I preferred the content of #2, but I thought that #9 had a better flow and tighter rhymes.





I vote #9.|||#9|||#2|||I feel that #2 was a bit more cogitative and #9 just had fun with it... I liked #2, but i'm going with #9.|||9!!





Read both twice. Loved NINE!! It's memorable...


After reading it I couldn't remember the other one.








Temari|||#9|||#9|||#9|||closest one so far|||2|||Yeah I really like the reflectiveness of #2- Verse 1 in this case, that's got a lot of heart in it and I can feel truth in those


words.|||#2


all the way|||i vote for number..................................鈥?/div>


  • 4 years ago




  • Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment