Monday, February 20, 2012

Men...How would you feel if your woman did this for you on Sweetest Day?

Okay. Sweetest Day is this weekend. My boyfriend thinks I'm only going to take him to a movie, but here are my plans:


1:30 take him to the the spa for a manicure, pedicure, and massage while I find some excuse to go back home where I'll set up for the night.


4:00 Reservations at Benihana (Neither of us have ever been)





After Benihana, go to Hollywood Blvd Movie Theater (This is a theater where they serve alcoholic beverages





After the movies, take him to Scores Strip Club for a lap dance so he can get hot and ready





Lastly, a night cap at home with the scene that I'll create while he's at the spa.





Now my questions...Would any men enjoy a day like this from their woman? What should I do to set the romantic tone at home for the night cap? Is this too much to do for one day? Is there anything else I should be planning for this day?|||Wonderful, but don't take him to the strip club, keep this day about the two of you (only). If he's not hot and ready for you, I would reconsider!|||If I was him, I wouldn;t want a Manicure or Pedicure, I'd like the massage if it was a hot chick giving it to me, and I like the Reservation thing.


And I love the strip club ide :P





And yes Men enjoys days away fomr their women :)|||What good deeds do I need to do to land a girl like you? That's just messed up that a nice guy like me can't be with someone like you. Life is so unfair... |||Personally, I can go without the manicure and pedicure but the rest of your plan sounds good.|||I dontt think you should take him to a lap dancing club, maybe you should be the one giving him the lap dance! But all sounds great! Good luck! (:|||OMG no wonder I'm single with girls like you out there, you set the bar high my friend. He's a lucky dude.|||I'd say you're an incredible girlfriend and this guy is lucky to have you.|||I know my guy wouldn't like the spa treatment... The rest he'd be happy to do.|||I'm not a guy but i think your man will love it|||Hey well if this was me, i would find it a bit too much, i wouldn't want a pedicure and all that. I think it is just like so much in one day, id want it to go much more slowly and just enjoy spending time with you, id say the theater is a good idea, strip club maybe (id be embarrased) but not all guys will be. The point is its probably too much in one day, it depends how far your relationship is as well, but i think it just needs to be less and slower, so that he can feel in control of something.





And you want to be making the room really comforting for him and not to bright, sorta cosy and relaxing!





Good luck





:)|||You don't describe what the scene is that you are planning at home, however I get the theme of the day from the other activities that you have planned for him.


One question comes to mind, why are you using other women and props to get him excited for you ? I think that he will get more excited and be happier if you set up basically all of the same activities but involved yourself as the other woman instead.


Why not see if you can rent a massage table for the weekend and then you can give him the massage. (and you could be surprised by receiving one yourself in return.) The dinner out sounds like a nice break after giving him the massage yourself, then head back home or even to the strip club but you give him the lap dance at the club or at home, depending on how much 'lap' you want to use and how much 'dance' you want to invoke home might be more private. (although public isn't bad in every case.)


I would think that including yourself instead of others would naturally set up a better atmosphere for seduction later that evening also.


As a plus you have shown him that he can (and should) come to you for stimulation and satisfaction.|||yeah that's lots of going he may be tired and sleepy after the movie..so i say do the spa thing then to the strip club. and then go home to where you have made your bedroom into a harem you slip into your harem out fit and which don't cover up much and you do some dancing around of you own....while he is laying back on the bed and relaxing with candles burning and a drink. as you dance you go by and undo some of his clothing each time..and you lose some of yours too but keep dancing during this time i think this will be fun wish i could be there to watch....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment