Thursday, February 23, 2012

Have you ever had to tell a family member that their breath smelt like a rotten poopie diaper?

We're supposed to go have a nice family dinner at Benihana's tonight and I always get stuck sitting by my brother-in-law whose halitosis breath makes me lose my appetite. I really need help figuring out how I can NOT sit by him this time because I really love habachi steak and shrimp.





Thanks!!





WTF?? Suggested Society %26amp; Culture %26gt; Cultures %26amp; Groups %26gt; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered|||While the onyun volcano is sizzlin on the grill, give him his birthday present publicly! A gift basket of floss, Listerine, Altoids, with a pretty bow for the chef to chop.|||haha put a breath mint in his food :D|||Tell your brother about it. Tell him that it's not appreciable to have a smelly breath when you eat and ask him to brush his teath or take a gum flavoured apple or cherry. :D|||No polite person would ever think of such a thing.





What you can do, while waiting to order, is offer him a mint.





The best thing is to manuever so you're not sitting next to him.|||Just say you want to sit closer to the end of the table so you can get in and out easily|||If everything else fails, stick some cotton in your nostrils.Tell them your brain sometimes bleed or something. And mints, yes. Lotsa mints!|||Heyyy. I went to a similar restaurant last night!





The guy I ended up sitting next to talked about liking to shop at Linens and Things (or whatever it's called), but only for cooking supplies, because shopping for linens is "gay".





He was a mess... pretty damned funny though. Most interesting line of the night: "So there's a Kyoto's in (city name)" My friend Katy: Yeah, it's the same. Guy:"So they have Mexicans cooking Japanese food there too huh?" Me: *blank stare*|||Tell your sister. She may have some bizarre brin thing going on where she has no sense of smell. I mean...otherwise why on earth would sh continue to stay married to a man whose breath could fell a grizzly bear?





You may save him a lot of social embarrassment......and alert HER to a serious medical condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment