Monday, February 20, 2012

Any ideas for a romantic date?

My girlfriend and I are going to celebrate our 6 month anniversary on Saturday and I want to do something fun, romantic, and memorable. I am a college student so the cheaper the better, but I am willing to spend a little money. I was thinking taking her to a Benihana-style restaurant where they cook in front of you and then take her to a Christmas lights display at a local park and maybe cuddle up in a blanket and drink hot cocoa. Then finish up the night with a movie in my basement with a fire going and a chocolate fountain. Any other good ideas? Or do you think this'll work?|||You already had some great ideas you seem like you put alot of thought into it. My boyfriend was very romantic on our 6 month anniversary. Now, we have been together for over a year and he is my soulmate. Remember to be yourself, a gentlemen..opent he door, help her with her coat, and take her out to eat somewhere nice and may compliments!!! Enjoy!


Cuddle? Always a +|||I think that you have it under control.|||Go to a fondue restaurant its really creative and somthing different. its really fun|||thats a great idea, and go you for think of it not many guys would plan out the whole day without out making the girl pick most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment