Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chuck-Anna Wu character (morgan's gf)?

So i just read wikipedia and it said Julia Ling will not be playing Anna Wu anymore.


What happened?


I thought Morgan and her were supposed to go to Hawaii so he could become a Benihana chef??





Anyone else excited for the season premiere tonight?!?! :D|||I guess we will all find out within the next two days.


I heard that Anna will not be a part of the show anymore, therefore Julia will not be playing Anna.


Morgan is back (if you saw any of the promos), it will all be explained tonight.





And cannot wait (:, i procrastinate all the time and I'm almost finished my work just to watch Chuck.





Edit: Due to budget cuts, Julia Ling will not reprise the role of Anna. From episode from last night, Morgan lost his "mojo" or got fired so he went back to Buy More with the help of Casey.





~jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment