Thursday, February 16, 2012

Does this sound fun to you?

I am trying to plan a celebration for my daughters 14th birthday. I am not in the mood to host a sleepover. So, I was thinking, maybe a limo ride with 5 friends to benihana's and a movie then home and maybe 2 friends spend the night. Does this sound like fun to you? No, we have never been to Benihana's is it expensive, I've checked out their website but there are no prices.|||Benihanna's is awesome, we always go there with my boyfriend. They make the food right in front of you, its really entertaining for all ages and yes it is a little bit expensive, jsut depends what you get. You are looking to spend at least 100 dollars. That sounds fun and 2 girls spending the night is enough haha. A movie wuold be cool, also bowling, mini golf, stuff like that.|||well im turning 15 and that sounds like fun too me!|||I wouldn't just have 2 spend the night, or it could cause drama in her friendships. Either all or nothing with that I'd say. Benihanas is kind of expensive, and I'm sure the limo will be too. It sounds like a lot of fun though.|||That sounds like a good idea =)


Just be careful about the sleepover part


Whenever she has to pick out of people


So maybe just have one amount of friends for the whole thing?|||That sounds really fun!





Just try not to tell every girl that only two are spending the night-- keep it on the downlow.|||Your a nice mom!


My moms cheep lol


That sounds pretty cool to me

No comments:

Post a Comment