Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why does everyone like california rolls?

its really starrting to get annoying. Its like EVERY time i ask someone if they like sushi there like " omgz like california rolls are the best! And so is benihana(the resturant) yea yea i no so much about japanese! lmaoakasd!!" Ok im not japanese or anything ( well im half but thats just my ethnicity) but it seems like every time you ask someone who isint japanese related at all they all like california rolls and benihana, and let me tell you benihana is probably one of the worst resturants ive ever been to ( now dont be like OMFGZ no its not ur stupid! my dad is full japanese and has lived there for like half his life and is a chef, so call me crazy but i think i know more than the average person here) and whats the big deal with california rolls, ninja rolls,dragon rolls, and all those other stupid things.


if you want good quality sushi without going to japan, go to Manhattan.


BENIHANA SUCKS|||I don't know what the appeal is of California rolls, since I think they're gross. And Benihana gives me MSG-poisoning.





But you shouldn't HATE people because of trivial bullshit like this. Take a chill pill, child.|||Do you think you deserve to eat sushi more than other people because your japanese?|||The average N. American is pretty freaked out about eating raw fish so chances are the people you mentioned may not have even tried any other kind of sushi. We all have different backgrounds and Japanese food is not in every ones.|||I don't know! I actually think the "California Roll" isn't Japanese at all. It's probably some Americanised half-a--ed version -- like more "ethnic" food here.|||You really need to chill. You are a very angry little girl venting on people who have done nothing to you. Not everyone can go to Manhattan.





I live in Tennessee and go to a Sushi Buffet called Makino's. I happen to like California Rolls but my favorite roll is deep fried soft shell crab rolls, called spider rolls.





I love spicy tuna, salmon, eel and the seaweed salad is awesome. Think I'll go there tomorrow. Thanks for the incentive.|||Every type of sushi I have tried is good. Some is waaaaaay better than others. California rolls are a kind of sad, Americanized version of sushi. I love spicy salmon, spicy yellowtail, philadelphia roll, dragon roll, tiger roll. Sushi is my favorite food everrrr! I really like the miso soup that my favorite sushi place serves before sushi-yum! Sushi should have fish not imitation crab in my opinion but everyone doesn't agree. I like tempura flakes in my sushi!|||americans hate the idea of eating raw fish. so they go for something that doesn't have any raw fish, and they get obsessed with it! it's so annoying! there's better tasting sushi than california rolls, but they're too scared to try it, especially if it has something raw in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment