Monday, February 13, 2012

Favorite Non-fastfood Restaurant Chain?

mines are Benihana, Hooters, Rainforest Cafe, %26amp; The Cheesecake Factory. What's yours?|||I love Hooters, Red Lobster, The cheesecake Factory, TGI Fridays, and Carrobas.|||El Torito|||cheesecake factory|||Chevy's( If you don't know it's a mexican resturaunt chain.)





Panera Bread(There Bread in the bowl is yummy!)





Steak and Shake|||Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday, Macaroni Grill.....|||Friendly's... definitely Friendly's. I've been going there since I was 3, and I'm still not tired of their grilled cheese sandwich.|||chilis, applebees, tgi fridays right now|||I like Chili's, Buca di Beppo, Don Pablos and Bubba Gumps. Margaritavilles are fun also.|||Salt Grass Steakhouse, Joe's Crab Shack and Olive Garden|||Red Lobster, I just think it is the best and it is not too expensive for any one to afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment