Monday, February 13, 2012

Have U ever been out at a restuarant and there is always that annoying person next to U???

What were they like. This lady next to me was a LOUD talker and had to comment on everything the Chef did(Benihana's) and it was like:OH neat! Omg..he is good...Wow that looks hard... Harold did u see that?


on and on hahhaa she wouldnt put a sock in it! Has this happened to U???|||yep...


it was my 13 bday party and we were at tsukasa and this lady kept lk talking to my frends(my parents didnt sit with us) and she kept asking how old we were and what we were ordereing and wen she wasnt talking to us she would act all lovey dovey with her husband!!!ahhh wat a nightmare|||yeah..years ago...|||I would of stood up and growled in a loud super beast way and sat back down. If she commented on that, I'd start laughing insanely because I would be so angry.|||Yes, this is the most annoying thing anyone can do and it is mostly the women that can't keep their traps shut...........





The worst thing that I can't stand lately is someone that constantly clears their throat.................they never seem to get up and goto the restroom and take care of it or go outside.......or even drink some water........they just sit there and do it over and over again..........you would think their throat would be raw?????





Take Care and Have A Great Weekend!!!!|||I was gone out for a very romantic dinner with my hubby and there was a bunch of teenagers (17-18) who were very loud and just annoying. Thankfully they left within 10 minutes of us getting there but if someone is paying a good amount for a dinner, they deserve to be able to enjoy it and not have to listen to little rich snobs complain about guys. They make places like mcdonalds and burger king for the annoying teenagers.|||yes|||Hey were we at the same reasturant.. lol


I went out to eat the other day and omg.. There was this couple there and apparently they knew the couple sitting across from them..


The one lady wouldnt stop talking about when they went to high school. ( she must have been 75 years old keep in mind). Well me and my fiance couldnt help ourselves from laughing about how she kept on.. She must have mentioned 25 different peoples names... it just went on and on..


Then there was this other time i went out to eat and there was a lady that had this really high pitched laugh.. Wow. I dont know how her husband put up with it..


Its all funny though.


Deb :)|||I would actually enjoy that......right before she took a powder and i put 3 tbs of cayenne pepper in her soup.|||Ah, I've been to Benihana's, and I really don't like how they make you sit so close to other people...it's like eating in a very expensive diner!





The worst restaurant experiences I've suffered through have been when parents bring their ill-mannered children along. Here you are, trying to enjoy a nice, quiet dinner, and some bratty kids are screaming their heads off, throwing food, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment