Monday, February 6, 2012

What should I have as a snack before dinner?

I'm going out to a big dinner with my friends at Benihana, but I'm already starving! What should I eat now that won't keep me full. It's about 5:00 right now and our reservations are for 8oclock|||Something really light, like a small bowl of cereal (without fiber, like corn flakes). Or you could do an apple with a spoon of peanut butter spread on top. Don't go heavy on the protein as it takes longer to digest and can leave you feeling fuller longer. Same goes for fiber.|||A big glass of water-it fills you up for a while|||I would make a half a peanut butter and honey sandwich and a carrot. That way, you won't gorge yourself later due to low blood sugar levels. The peanut butter will give you energy as well as protein to help curb without filling you up, while the carrot will provide quicker digestion to guarantee that you are still hungry at dinner.|||3 hours until dinner? Starving? I would have a toasted tomato %26amp; lettuce sandwich. You will feel better, not too many calories here, 2 food groups and for sure you will be hungry again by the time dinner comes aroung.





Dinner sounds marvellous, I hope you have a great time.|||u have somethin small-dont wanna spoil your dinner!!!maybe like some a small bag of chips(your choice)or cheese itz(of your choice).have a nice snack!!!|||Saltine crackers and a glass of water....works for me.|||cheese and crackers the protein will keep the hunger away.|||nuts or fruit|||ill say a couple bags of chips





not the healthiest thing but Delicious|||A few crackers with cheese, or eat some fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment