Monday, February 6, 2012

Benihana or Melting pot? Which is better Choice for Birthday Dinner?

Tuesday September 15th is my 25TH BIRTHDAY and I wanted a special dinner with a few friends.....I was really set on the Melting pot until recently reading things about it on Yahoo!Answers..people are saying you don't get much food for your money and dessert is the BEST part and also its 50 per person on average?!





I can afford that because I have saved up for my birthday and I can afford to splurge this one day butttt what about my friends....I don't want to invite them to this over-priced place and they cant afford it, thats not fair, would it be tacky to tell them not to go on an empty stomach and we can go JUST FOR DESSERT or should I try Benihana? Now I don't do sushi and seafood but I would probably eat the steak or chicken at Benihana! Please give advice on which one you think is more worth the money and experience?|||Melting pot has great atmosphere and food but it can be pricy.|||I went to a melting pot and it sucked a large brown turd.We spent 200 bucks for little pieces of lobster and over cooked beef.|||Wow..... that is a hard choice!! I love them both, but they are both kinda pricey.





For the best value, I would choose Benihana. The dinners run about $25 per plate, but we usually split a dinner between two people, and then get a dinner salad or appetizer to go with it. Plenty of food for two and you dont need a doggy bag.





On the other hand, the Melting Pot is a very fun atmosphere. You get to dip all your food, etc.





Like I said, I love them both, but price wise, they are probably the same except for what I stated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment