Friday, February 3, 2012

Is Benihana's worth the cost?

SO, Benihana is a pretty expensive restaurant right? Is it worth the cost? I would like to go there for my birthday and I just wanted some opinions on the place before I drive all the way to Ohio for food...|||No. I found the food to be pretty bland. They put on a nice show but I wouldn't go back again. I don't remember how much it cost. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way. I'd rather go to a regular steakhouse or Japanese restaurant but these Hibachi places....I'm not a fan.|||Yes, it is! More than the food, it's the experience! It's not everyday that your food is cooked/prepared right @ your table. lol It'll be a good time whether you go w/ friends, on a date, or w/ kids. Treat yourself and go for it!|||No,for quality it was way over priced!

No comments:

Post a Comment