Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does anyone else think those "average" restaurants like Friday's, Chili's, and Applebee's are not worth it?

I feel they are overpriced for the food you are getting. The quality is usually not good, and not as satisfying as places like Benihana, etc. I would rather go to Benihana once a month than eat out frequently at average restaurants.|||Well if you like Microwaved food then go there. They -MICROWAVE 80% -of the food there. The ONLY things that are NOT microwaved at Applebees are the steaks, ribs and chicken sandwiches. The mashed potatoes are made up to 3 days prior and put into little sandwich bags and microwaved to order. If you look close enough you can see the fingerprints of the person who pushed them out of the baggie onto your plate.|||I wouldn't even go so far as to say average, they're just plain disgusting.|||I agree with you. However, the Chili's in Cuernavaca, Mexico smelled better than the restaurants in the USA. I didn't bother going there, however, since I was in Mexico.


You bet, cook at home or go somewhere else.|||yea, go to rustic Italian restaurants because you will get good quality for a low price with good service.|||The last couple times I went to applebees, the service was terrible and I had chicken, it was so dry. they average restaurants are over priced for what they serve, lately, i havent been eating out except once or twice a month, but i now go to fine dine restaurants. I just google fine dine and a lot of well great places come up. Its like steak n shake, in my opioion not the best place, but they advertise 4 meals under 4 dollars. Not worth it because they don\'t mention that you don't get a drink, it's extra. so the meals like 8 dollars instead of 4 because of taxes and the drink charge. I would way better spend more money for better food and service.|||no unless your going out with Friends but if not just go to quiznos or arbys|||Worth is all relative to individual taste, budget, and environment. Some of the more pricier restaurants are not worth it either.|||Long time single Mom discovered it's ;


1. Cheaper


2. Healthier


3. More family orientated


when we plan, shop, cook then eat together! Chilis', Applebees, and Olive Garden all near me, been ripped off and disappointed by them all, so we just don't eat out in restaurants. Never have to worry if the cook washed his hands, or spit in my food cuz I sent it back for being cold!! Plus, the money we save can rent several DVDs or pay for other types of entertainment AND buy ice cream for desert...|||its more of a sports bar, usually those places meals are a little more overpriced.





=]|||We like chilis they have wide variety on menu and they have two for one beers or drinks..





the southwestern egg rolls are yummy w ranch gaucamole dressing!!








I always get ceasar salad or southwestern cobb.|||They're soft drink prices are crazy! I always get water.|||They are ok but not amazing. And YES they ARE way over priced. I agree.|||I agree. I don't like those restaurants either. My boyfriend likes Red Lobster and we both like a nicer seafood restaurant. When we got the bill w/ no alcohol, it was $45. If we spent $15 or $20 more, we could've had a much more enjoyable meal. That was expensive at Red Lobster when the shrimp are tiny and don't have any flavor. It's not worth it.|||I agree, not worth it|||I'm broke, I can't even afford that.|||i like the food at all those places. i get grilled cheese %26amp; fries. yeah the food there is over priced for the small portions you get. it is good but not good enough to be at such high prices you pay for small little portions that sometimes don't even fill you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment