Friday, February 3, 2012

Been to a Benihana???

I love Japanese steakhouses! I am visiting a city that has a Benihana and I am thinking of going for my birthday. Just wondering about prices and food. I checked out the online menu. Looks similar to most Hibachi grills. Can anyone give me and idea of the price range?? ANy good experiences?? opinions??|||its a fun place to go...steak %26amp; shrimp meal goes for like $30.


sushi is good if your into it!


don't plan on going out afterward you will smell so bad from the hibachi table! lol|||I love it...inexpensive compared to similar dining... check out this link for detailed info.





http://www.benihana.com/default.asp|||its one of my favorites but be prepared to spend. Average about 35+ per person|||benihana.com has a menu on their site and prices..it is awesomw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?and worth it|||Its great, about 25.00 per person. You sit at a semi circle table and they cook everything right in front of you, twirling theirs knives and creating flames, its pretty fun. You can get Sauki too (not sure I spelled that right). They have beef, chicken, shrimp and such.


You should give it a try and Happy Birthday!|||Don't go there too often, or you will get jaded by the hibachi chef really quickly.|||I love Beni Hana. Its reasonable and the food is great. Its better if u go with a bunch of people instead of u and another person. That way u can get a table to yourself with ur crowd|||Benihana is fun but its expensive and overrated. I used to bartend at one. Their drinks are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment