Monday, February 13, 2012

What are your favorite restaurants?

And where are you from?


Im from Ohio


Some of mine are:


Pappadoux (steak and shrimp rest)


Fridays


China Food(its really called that)


Jay Alexanders


Olive Garden


Outback Steakhouse


Benihana's


Don Pablos


Red Lobster


Cadillac Ranch


First Watch


BW3's|||Olive Garden,


bottle of pinot grigio on the side|||I'm from England. Some of mine are Pizza hut, Domino's, Perfect pizza, The plume of feathers.|||Gavi's


Red Lobster


Mariscos Chihuahua


Claim Jumpers


Zifferino's


Wolfgang Puck Pizza


Caruso's


Papi's


Color's|||Among the choices you listed: Red Lobster


Overall: just about any pizzeria in NYC


Answer mine?:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Top three favorite restaurants are:


1. Friday's


2. Cracker Barrel


3. Golden Corral


I live in Long Beach MS|||I'm English. My favourite restaurant is called Wetherspoons.|||Gramercy tavern. Per Se.Le Bernadin. Daniel. and ummm..Aquavit. I think the chef there cooked for the State Dinner at the White House last week.





Im from NYC.





most unfavorite and so not delish other than fast food restaurants are Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Olive Garden uses too much salt which is all I taste and Red Lobster is really bland.





I would put Eleven Madison Park on the list which is where one of my friends had a goodbye party at. but that party sucked so its not one of my favorite restaurants. but the food was great.





the biggest Fridays in the world is here in nyc....but I went there. terrible service and yucky food.





oh ya...the food at the Wildorf Astoria was AMAZING!!! i ate there at a friend's sweet 16. Its not really a restaurant but its a famous hotel here. I think the food was around a few hundred dollars a guest. but i might be biased because Elton John was there. OMg..I breathed the same air as him. *dies*|||I live in Colorado.


Sputnik, downtown Denver, has my favorite food (bar/ restaurant)


Ted's Montana Grill


Hauf Brau (fried pickles!)


Olive Garden


J.Alexander's for an occasion.|||From Wisconsin,


Anyplace that has dead animals and lots of them.





Red Lobster


Gibbs


Fatzos


Hong Kong Buffet


Prime Quarter


bw3s


Taco Bell - late night


Smiling Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment