Monday, February 6, 2012

Strict use of chopsticks at Benihana's?

Totally silly question, I know. But I'm going on a date this weekend, and I was curious if they provide forks? I've never been before, and I have no clue how to even begin to use chopsticks.|||it's in their own best self interests to offer forks, they


could lose customers if they don't|||I would assume they have forks, most places do no matter how asian they are. Though, a tip for learning to use chopsticks, take a hair tie and put it on the end of the chopsticks(youll have to do it a few times so it fits snug) then all you have to do is open them a bit with your fingers and they close and hold food for you, chopstick training wheels haha|||yes they provide fork Benihana's in San Francisco is nice.|||Benihana is Americanized Japanese food. They have forks as well as chopsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment