Monday, February 6, 2012

RESTAURANT HELP!! have ever eaten at Benihana at Lombard IL?? how was ur experience?

no


didn't go|||I haven't been to that particular Benihana, but I have been to another one, and my experience was a good one. I don't remember exactly how much it cost us (probably kind of pricey, as those kinds of restaurants tend to be), but our chef was really good and the food tasted great!





Good luck!|||I've been there. The food is the typical Japanese steakhouse where they cook it right in front of you. Food was good, but not spectacular. I reeked of the food when I came out--you're basically sitting in the kitchen.|||It's fun. They cook the food in front of you and do little tricks and stuff. Not a good place to go if you want to talk. A bit expensive but a fun place.

No comments:

Post a Comment