Friday, February 3, 2012

The Office, "A Benihana Christmas", 1 hour special, rerun?

I missed this episode of the office and forgot to record it! Will they replay this episode on tv sometime soon? Is there somewhere I can watch it online?The Office, "A Benihana Christmas", 1 hour special, rerun?
It will be on again this Thursday. It's really funny, and I think you'll like it :). I loved it!The Office, "A Benihana Christmas", 1 hour special, rerun?
Thanks, Harlequin. My power went out and I thought I wouldn't be able to see it.
It will be on Thursday (12-21). It is really cute! Be sure to watch closeley because there are some little hints about JAM and other things.

It might be on www.nbc.com also!The Office, "A Benihana Christmas", 1 hour special, rerun?
Yes, like one of the above posters said, The Office "A Benihana Christmas" will be on again next Thursday at 9pm.



Also, if you can't wait til then, you can go here:

http://dunderball.com/?q=node/225

then click on "Free full episodes..."

and then click on Season 3, Episode 10. Btw, I'm going to watch it again on Thursday because it was just that hilarious!
yup, but not anytime soon. im afraid ur gonna have 2 wait a yearThe Office, "A Benihana Christmas", 1 hour special, rerun?
I missed it too, and I am a HUGE office fan... I looked online, and there were only little clips.... I really hope they play it again!
dailymotion.com

in two parts
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment