Thursday, February 9, 2012

Melting Pot or Benihana's?

Date night with hubby. He told me to pick the restaurant. I can't decide.|||Dude go Benihana's all the way.


Fillet mingon


Lobster


Shrimp


Chicken


Steak


Awesome steamed rice or Stellar fried rice.


Sushi


and lame jokes that never get old.





I'm deployed right now and the two places I want to eat as soon as I get home are Benihana's and Taco Bell


I've been to both places and Benihana's blows the Melting Pot out of the water.|||I live in NJ, and I must say that the Melting Pot is a great experience. I am assuming that you have not been to either yet, and although I have not been to Benihana's I have been to the Melting Pot.





The Melting Pot is a bit expensive, so I would save it for an occasion, but they have a 3 course deal that is around 60 dollars, and is a lot of food for two people.





Its nice because you get to cook it yourself in the cheese, oil, or chocolate and it just gives you a different take on dinner that you will remember for awhile.|||melting pot.


its more romantic. you sit at a table by yourself.


at bennihan's you have to share your teppan grill/ table with other people. if you choose melting pot i suggest appetizers and dessert only. it takes too long to cook the meal there. meals there usually take 2-3 hours. cheers!|||Have never been to Benihana's but The Melting Pot is good for date night but it's pretty expensive in my opinion. It's good and they have really good martini's so.....|||Melting Pot! A friend of mine went there the other day for her anniversary w/ her husband and nothing but good things to say about it!|||Neither - go somewhere that's not a chain. Somewhere unique and one of a kind.|||melting pot for its food and atmosphere.|||if those are your only 2 choices choose melting pot

No comments:

Post a Comment