Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ladies, do you prefer a man who can cook? or would it be a waste of time?

just took a friend out to dinner for her birthday. We went to Benihana (japanese resturant, live cook at your table...very impressive yet simple) Aside from flipping the knives around, is it worth the time and effort to learn a few good recipies? or will it be a waste of time and money trying?





Let me know (i want to literally put food on the table)|||yea i prefer man who knows how to cook-i mean its like some kind of interest they can share-well its kind of bored to always dine out right?one or two outing a week is okay but who wants to eat out everytime?maybe a change once a while is better.|||YES, a man who can cook is a huge bonus. = ) AND share cleaning up too. *wink*

Report Abuse


|||It would be nice if a man is able to cook a meal but, I would much prefare to experience appreciation for the meals I love cooking for him. I say this because, I was always taken for granted.|||i know what men do with their hands on their spare time, which they tend to do all the time, that being said, they can keep thier man hands outta the kitchen|||Most ladies that I know would prefer a man who can (and will) cook AND clean up afterwards. It really makes my day when I've had to work late and I get home to find my hubby has started dinner.|||I don't mind cooking, I have done it since I was young, but yes I find it attractive when a man can cook, especially if he's cooking for me. I think most women are the same way.|||a guy who can cook is a totall turn on|||I would LOVE it! It's so HOT! I would do all the house work but not the cooking. I love food but not when I make it when someone ells does it, especially if it's a guy you like that so hot, I love it. Guys look hot cooking and the food taste even better.





But I do want you to wanna coOK because you like it not because your try to impress a girl. It's ok if you can't cook. Your still hot :). OK I said hot way to much.|||i dont see a problem with a guy knowing how to cook i think its kindof cool actually. so i defiently think that it wont be a waste of time or money|||A guy who can cook is always a handy thing :)





If your a girl who loves for your man to cook your dinner than yeah it would be a good idea to learn some recipes








cya :D|||A man who can cook is always good to have around. A man who cleans up the kitchen when he gets done cooking is much more unusual and appreciated. My best friend's husband cooks for her sometimes, but it takes her four hours to clean her kitchen afterwards...so she doesn't really appreciate it. My husband said he knew how to cook when I met him, but it turned out he knew how to do a couple of fancy knife tricks but can't cook a single thing...which was all right with me, because I cook well enough for the two of us and I don't like anyone else cooking in my kitchen.|||yeah i would love a man that could cook.....rather then someone who could barley make a sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment