Monday, February 6, 2012

How much is it to eat at a benihana for a party of 6?

i'm planning to go to a benihana for the first time with my friends for my birthday and an anniversary so i dont know how much the bill will cost up to if we go eat teppan.. any estimations? please help! + gratuity? + tax?



thanks!|||call benihana and ask them... they could tell you exactly how much... their regular dinners are usually $30 - $50 a plate....|||Regular bill is about 80. plus tax 90. so youre lookin at about 100 to 110 bucks. sorry pal.|||for everyone? well probably over 100|||...if you have the "Shih tsu" special, it's only $3.99 ea. ! (comes with it's own flea collar)|||We just went for lunch, and those items were anywhere from $12-18 each. For dinner, I think all the choices were closer to $20-25.



Plus that try to up sell fried rice for ~$3 I think. Hot tea is free, but any other drinks will cost around $2-3 each.



Tax in my area is around 10%. Plus a decent tip is 15%.



With all that, I am gonna guess that dinner for 6 people will be about $150. Phew, takai desu ne!|||It depends on what you order, but the dinner price range is from 17 - 43



I would assume 30 as an average, so 180 for the bill. Add about 35 for tip and 10 for tax (not sure what Ca tax is, so you can re-calc).



Totals up to about 225 (or $37.50 each).|||Benihana's is really good and you got to love the entertainment of the cooking in front of you. It does though run though about $70 for me and my husband. (we usually have saki though and sushi appetizers though). It will go well over $100 though. Sorry :( but its worth it :)
  • beef o bradys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment