Thursday, February 9, 2012

HAS ANYONE EVER EATEN AT BENIHANA'S?

how was it? also how are the prices? im thinking about going for my bday since they sent me a $30 off coupon.. any help/advice/recommendations would be great. Thanks!|||Its great. $30 off sounds like a great deal to me! I would recommend that you get the filet and shrimp meal, it is fantastic. Enjoy yourself, Hibachi restaurants are very fun and delicious.|||It's pricey but with $30 off it is probably a good deal. It's something to see once in a while. But the show is more interesting than the actual food.|||I have in Monterey, CA. Though I feel it was overpriced and the food was mediocre, the show they give you is fun for a birthday.|||It's been some years. I remember it was a lot of fun. The food was very good. I can't say about pricing since it's likely gone up over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment