Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good restaurants in San Diego for sweet 16 dinner? 10 POINTS.?

so im going out with a bunch of my friends .. about 10 for a sweet 16 dinner :)


i live in San Diego. what are some good restaurants for my dinner?





i love restaurants like Buca di Beppo, Corvette Diner, PF Changs, Benihana... so a little fancy, but not much.





thanks so everyone :)|||Buca di beppo would be a good one because of the large meals. you could get 2 meals and split it with all 10 people. Benihana is good too along with shogun, which is basically another benihana, but those places are expensive.


I assume you are the one turning 16? i say pick wherever you want to go. I went to chevy's for mine haha. I %26lt;3 that place and ive been eating there for over 10 years so it was an easy choice for me.


Anyway pick what you feel is the tastiest!|||Avenue 5. Its excellent. A little on the pricey side though.





ps. get the mushroom ravioli|||olive garden

No comments:

Post a Comment