Friday, February 3, 2012

Did anyone see Bill O'Riely dice Barney Franks up like a Benihana dinner over Bail out?

this man could not admit he did anything wrong it was un real, even as Bill played a segment and read the transcript of him he bald face denied it and tried to twist the truth...watch the clip its a riot..and please leave your input, thanksDid anyone see Bill O'Riely dice Barney Franks up like a Benihana dinner over Bail out?
Yes, I just watched it on my t.v...I wondered if the color on my set is going out. Did Barney look wierd to you, like dark make-up and a blurred lens or something? It also looked like he left his teeth at home again! With all the money he made off Fannie, couldn't he at least get some teeth implants?

Maybe he's in denial about those too !!



I'm so glad this guy has been exposed for the fraud that he is!

They will all fall like dominoes when McCain is elected!Did anyone see Bill O'Riely dice Barney Franks up like a Benihana dinner over Bail out?
Darn it I missed it. Thanks now i,ll go to his Oreillys web site and see if it is there.

It won't matter to the left lemmings they have been told never to watch FOX and they do as their masters say.



I hope Oreilly gets that whole bunch of corrupt Democrat Politicians and shines the light on them and if there is a republican in there somewhere him too.
That was so hilarious, I liked when he was like, "you're an idiot" and Bill was like, "I'm an idiot!? You are the one responsible for the biggest economic failure in the history of the United States" %26lt;%26lt;not exact quote, but something like that. So funny. Did anyone see Bill O'Riely dice Barney Franks up like a Benihana dinner over Bail out?
Yeah, wasn't that wild!? I loved it. It was a good thing they weren't in the studio together -- I think O'man would have punched that lying sack of doo doo in the kisser. Billy boy is the bomb.



McCain/Palin 2008
Since when did a Democrat ever admit they were wrong? Nothing new there. It was amazing Bill O'Riely got the chance to even ask those questions. Usually the questions get screened first. Did anyone see Bill O'Riely dice Barney Franks up like a Benihana dinner over Bail out?
Barney Franks is an idiot and a bloody liar. I was very pleased to see O'Reilly chop him up.
I seen it and I thought it was awesome, O'Reilly really ripped him a new one.
I thought it was great.
didn't see it, but now I'll look for it thanks.
Words cannot adequately describe how much I do not care about what Bill O'Reilly says or does.



Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot.
You can spell Benihana but not O'Reilly or Frank?



LOL
O'Riely??? i still can't believe ppl take that idiot seriously. fare and balanced my a**
at least barney frank doesn't sexually harass women. nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment