Thursday, February 9, 2012

Benihana in NYC??

im turning 20 on monday and I love japanese food to death!!! all my friends love but not one of my close friends.she so picky with food. she doesnt mind going but she wants to know if there's regular food like shrimp rice and chicken stuff like that. its my first time in this restuarant so i dont know|||It's your day.She should respect that fact. I'm sure they must have some kind of rice or somthing of that nature. Benehanna(I've ate at the one in Seattle) has really good food. She should give it a try!|||live in nyc there are a couple of them in nyc. been to the one i think dc or md|||Benihana is across the world.


Benihana is FANCY, AND MOST INTERESTING JAPANESE RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD.


Waitress/Waiter will ask your order.


Next, your chief will come to your table and cook it and entertain you like MAGICIAN.


I live in NYC, but I went with sort of relatives/friends to Benihana in Ohio for X-mas Dinner and our chief used all kinds of stunt while cooking!|||with all the great restaurants in NYC, why on earth would you go to Benihana? go local, leave Benihana to the tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment