Monday, February 13, 2012

What should i wear to my first date? 10 points?

I'm going on a date with my boyfriend to Benihana.

It's a very expensive restaurant, but I have no clue what to wear.



I'm not a girly girl, so please don't say something pink or among those lines.

He wants me to wear a dress though, where could I shop for a cute dress for a petite girl?

And I'd probably just wear my toms or moccasins with it.



Suggestions please?|||DO NOT wear toms or moccasins.
If he is spending lots of money to take you out somewhere expensive, you should return the favor and dress to impress him.
You can never go wrong with a little black dress. A cute one shoulder, knee length.
Pair it with 2-inch black heels and a small black hand held clutch.
Wear diamond earrings, as well as a small diamond bracelet on the arm that doesn't have a sleeve.(Also this should be the hand you hold your clutch.)
Makeup should be simple and natural. If you are going after 6 p.m., though, a light black smokey eye would look good with a shiny light pink lip gloss.
For hair I would just curl and tease it a bit.
A french manicure is best for an expensive restaurant.|||forever 21 or urban outfitters! They have lots of cute dresses that'll go with your moccasins or toms :)
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment