Monday, February 13, 2012

What should I do for my 18th birthday?

I kind of just wanted to go to Benihana with my friend, but my mom suggested I do something more "monumental." Any suggestions? I'm not a big fan of parties or large social functions.|||Watch a movie you're interested with your teenage friends.|||Nothing. Just do what you would do anyyear. All the stuff you can do when you're 18 aren't exactly morally upright. Smoking? Strip Club? Sex?|||Benihana sounds perfect. you don't have to do anything monumental, except what you want to do.





(or you could get a sexy hamburger at mcdonald's. just kidding ;) )|||For my eighteenth birthday i had friends over 4 dinner %26amp; a movie- that was nice. But i think something really cool to try is drink 18 alcoholic beverages!!|||Go in a hot air ballon, or Go to the cadbury Factory or take her to a concert somewhere or Go for a helicopter ride to The Gold Coast. I supose that would cost alot|||go to a dealer and purchase a car!|||throw a superbad theme party!

No comments:

Post a Comment