Monday, February 13, 2012

Have you ever felt like crying because you didn't get your way?

Today is my birthday and we had planned on going out to dinner at Benihana's, but my aunt called saying that she was sick and couldn't go. Now we're not going out to eat anymore until maybe tomorrow. I know it's kinda immature of me, but it's the only thing I had planned for my birthday. Would you be mad to? Please help cheer me up before I ruin my birthday lol.|||That really sucks! I'm sorry!


If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have a birthday party last year. I had a pool party planned, and it rained like mad that day! Then my one friend who hadn't canceled on me fell off a chair and banged her head and had to go to the doctor!





I hate when you miss out on your own birthday :(


Happy Birthday by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment