Monday, February 13, 2012

Do you like Japanese Food ?

Do you know Benihana restaurants ? and have you ever tried to be a part of anything of japanese cook?


And do you like Tepanayaki ?|||Japanese food is amazing! Its my favorite food. I have been to Benihana and it is very good, but it is a chain restaurant. The locally owned Japanese are typically better. Tepanayaki is absolutely delicious, picking your meat, the fried seasoned rice, the veggies its all delicious. You also need to remember to try a sake bomb...sooo good. Sushi is an acquired taste but if you like seafood you can love it!! As you can tell I love this food....anyone would!|||yess i loove it%26lt;3

Report Abuse


|||yes I've only been to one bennihanna and they dont have them around here- thats just a chain name. there are a lot of good japanese restaurants where I live. I go to one that seriously has the freshest sushi ever and the chicken terriyaki is awesome. I like any japanese food not made with beef. (i dont eat beef or pork) and did I mention I love sushi? LOL|||yes i do like japanese food i go there about 2 times three weeks.|||I liked Japanese food served at the mall fast food restaurants however I think those have been americanized because I once had a japanese boyfriend who cooked for me a few times and I couldn't take the ginger and the salad tasted and looked plastic. His mom used to send him fish crackers from Japan and those were ok. So I guess I'm not too fond of the real Japanese food.|||The Benihana restaurants are designed to create a "show" for guests. The food is marginally "japanese" and most folks go for the entertainment value provided by the chefs and not to eat Japanese. I love Japanese. In fact, second to Thai, it's probably my most favorite cuisine in the world. However, when i eat Japanese, i go to a local favorite where I know that I will get the most authentic cuisine I can!|||Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment