Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the best kind of sushi?

I never had sushi before so I'm going to try it for the first time at Benihana, I was just wondering what's the best sushi for a first timer?|||California Rolls! I'm a picky eater and get weirded out by textures and stuff and I loove these. Try it and ask someone to teach you how to use chopsticks. It's fun and makes the experience so much better.





includes rice


seaweed


avocado


crab/fish


nothing raw in it





Enjoy :)|||You could always ask the chef for some recommendations. Tuna, Salmon and Yellowtail are pretty much the basics. The rest you can try depending on how adventurous you feel. There's usually descriptions on the menus of the fancier rolls, what they contain and such. Just remember not to go heavy on the soy sauce, you don't want it to overpower the fish. The pickled ginger is for palate cleansing between different types of fish. Wasabi is to be used sparingly, as you don't want to wreck your palate in regards to tasting the fish.





Below is a link that you might find helpful, about sushi etiquette. Hope this helps, and have fun! Sushi is good eatings!|||I recommend starting with something easy like a sushi roll and then working up to nigirizushi. My favourites are:





Makizushi (宸诲鍙? which is a rolled sushi. I really like Salmon roll, Cucumber roll and Avocado roll.





Nigirizushi (鎻°倞瀵垮徃) which consists of a bed of sushi rice, usually with a bit of wasabi, and a topping draped over it. Favourite toppings are salmon (sake), tuna (maguro) and prawns (ebi).





Inarizushi (绋茶嵎瀵垮徃) which is a pouch of fried tofu filled with usually just sushi rice.





I enjoy my sushi with a little wasabi and soy sauce and like to have some pickled ginger to cleanse the palate after each sushi.





Japanese Sushi


http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010鈥?/a>|||I think fatty flesh of tuna is the best of sushi. I have not met a person who dislike fatty tuna in Japan.


Though the others are delicious, they inferior to fatty tuna I think. And I think that there are many sushi and people who associate fatty tuna if they hear it above all.|||Dynamite roll. Everyone has different preferences but dynamite is fully cooked. Deep fried prawns with cucumbers, avocado, lettuce, and so on. Pretty good in my opinion.|||Fresh ones ! They are all good really, depending on your tastes, but the important thing is the freshness of the ingredient. You can become very sick with old fish





Bon app茅tit|||If you a first time sushi eater I would for sure go with the California Roll or Tempura, something very simple and common.|||california roll|||Try just salmon sushi with Ponzu sauce.|||Deep fried ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment