Thursday, February 16, 2012

What do you think of this outfit?

ok well im going out to lunch at benihana with my family and idk wat to wear. do you like this outfit?





http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/i鈥?/a>|||i like the shirt, but you should wear grey or white leggings under it. not black.|||It's too short I can almost see your crotch, not cute. If your going to wear that top at least wear a nice pair of jeans, or a jean skirt with the tights. You have a pretty body but you and most people I see walking around in just a top and tights does not flatter them or you at all.|||I like the top maybe where dark wash skinny jeans or just jeans cause the pants you're wearing are weird.....hope this helps!!|||kinda dressy for lunch


get rid of the leggings


and that will work|||OMG! If that's from Asda then i've got it! and i'd wear irr|||No





( ~ 8*|||its cute... but the jonas brothers SUCK|||mad cute!|||yes, it's very cute!|||yesss. i love it!|||I personally don't like it, at all.|||for lunch i'd wear it with jeans not leggings.





but that's just me.|||It's cute. Not really my style though.

No comments:

Post a Comment