Friday, February 3, 2012

Shiro of Japan or Benihana?

I am taking my g.f out on a date tonight for our one year anniversary and I was wondering which one of the two do you guys recommend, I live out in NY so I'd be going to the ones in Westbury. I am making the reservation for 8 so I'm asking now which one shall I choose. Shire of Japan or Benihana. Thanks for all the help you guys can offer.|||Benihanas! Everyone loves it because it is such a unique experience, food made in front of you and a great atmosphere. Dinner and show... can't beat that!|||hands down benihannas because it has great food and you get entertained at the same time|||Id go with Shiro of Japan. Never been there but all the Benihana's I have been to have been nothing like Japanese cuisine. For the most part if you want a dinner show Benihana's is alright, but it isnt real Japanese food. I dont know what Shrio of Japan is like, but I dont care to much for Benihana personally. =)





Good Luck!|||I used to like Shiro's until we had horrible and rushed service, the food also wasn't as good that time. I went to Benihana and it was festive, the food was of decent quality, and the service improved. However, it is quite expensive. Gasho of Japan near Roosevelt Field is a just as good as the two places you want to go, the food is of good quality and better than Benihana, the servers are friendly and don't rush you, it was entertaining as well. However, the atmosphere is somewhat monotone compared to Benihana and Shiro. Unlike Benihana, the prices at Gasho are more reasonable. I hope you enjoy your dinner.|||Benihana. At least you won't have to worry about the culinary side of your date. You can worry about other things like your gift for example. :)|||I'd say.........Ben-E-Hanas.........|||Benihana. The food is good although a little on the pricey side. But I say hey, you only go around once...Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment