Monday, February 13, 2012

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate this situation?

With '1' being totally benign and '5' being almost unbearable, how disgusting is this situation:





You're eating at a Benihana-type restaurant where they cook your food right at your table. Now, imagine the coed sitting near you has had too much to drink.





Now, she throws up right there on the steam table thingie and it starts to instantly sizzle and smoke.





How disgusting would that be?





Thanks for having a strong stomach! D-:|||That's pretty gross. It deserves at least a 4.|||That would be so disgusting I would give over 5.|||Oh, Abby!


I'd have to jump up and say, "I'll have what she's having!"


(ew)|||Yeah, kinda gross, but it always depends on how hungry you were, and how close she threw up to you. EG:


Starving, she yaks at the opposite end of the table: 2


Slightly peckish, she barfs directly in front of you: 5|||100|||Definitely a 10+ absolutely horrible. She should be made to clean it up.|||4|||i would probably throw up on it too after that so about a 7|||I think a 5 ...and I would probably go somewhere else, but I do feel sorry for the girl.|||i'd like faint and then my face would like sizzle and stuff next to her throw up





that's how gross that is





5 out of 5





glad i helped|||I'd say about a 3 or so. That's pretty gross, but I used to work for a veterinarian, and I have seen and smelled way worse than that!|||omg...i give it a 5...you even put instantly sizzle and smoke...ewwwww......i honestly just ate....|||Definitely a 5. :)|||why do you assume we have strong stomachs? you just made me puke.|||A 4, a five would be if the guy served it to someone.|||That's a 5. I'd have to leave.|||Um 5|||that would be a 5 going on 10....|||omg what in the world hopefully that hasn't happened to you if it has. i am sooo sorry. that would be absolutely repulsing! def a 5 sick.|||Nah that's about a 2.


I've seen and smelled human bodies burned (Iraq) That's why cooked vomit ranks a 2. I'd say I have a very strong stomach.|||way out of scale. so gross!!|||duh.... like a millon instead of 5..... eeewwwww|||that's pretty nasty....i'd say a 6....i would definately just leave

No comments:

Post a Comment