Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas present for parents (date night package)?

hi, im giving my parents a date night package and i dont know what to include! i want to make it extra special%26lt;3 so far i have


-their favorite chocolate


-movie theater gift card


-benihana $50 gift card





- a card from my bro and me





any other ideas????|||How about something off the wall and special? Like setting them up for a ride in a carrage or helicopter, or give them directions and a gift certificate (without saying what for) to a photographer... not the studio type though... the fun ones where they can get silly. Or top off the dinner and movie with a night in the honeymoon suite in a local or just out of town place.|||I'm doing the same idea of a date night for my parents. I think everything you have there is wonderful! I think they'll love it as is. Really, just having an evening to spend time together and talk without their children there will be enough of a present for them. It's not necessary to give them a bunch of stuff to help make it special. What you have is perfect. :)|||AWHHHHHHH!!! your so ****** sweattt. %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3 thats enough calm down dont od :3 Thell be thankful Enough. my mom will just love the choclate she wouldnt care about anything else thats just her lmaoo shes not fat though O_O Your a great daughter!!!!!! happy holidays lots of love from alice|||Amazon is always a great place to find gifts, and get it shipped Next-Day!


Just visit the "Top Holiday Gifts" page here %26gt;%26gt; http://bit.ly/f0OZDn

No comments:

Post a Comment