Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What should I wear to Benihana tonight?

Tonight is my 25th birthday and my husband is taking me to Benihana. I have never been there and have no clue what the dress is like, can anyone help me out...quickly?|||Well, I've been to the one in Encino and it's pretty laid back.





I mean I see people dressed up, some in jeans... You're best bet would probably be a cute cocktail dress, nothing too fancy or a cute top with black pants....|||A cute Black dress with some purple stilletoes and a Coach bag. Or a high waisted black skirt with a patent-leather belt, some black patent stilletoes with a turquoise blouse, and a Gucci bag!!|||Normally a dressed up office look but since it's your birthday go for a nice dressy look|||Casual is fine. But if you want to go a bit dressy, that is fine as well. z

No comments:

Post a Comment