Monday, January 30, 2012

Two Benihana Birthday Certificates?

I received a Benihana Birthday Certificate this month for my b-day, and used it already, then just today I received another one that expires in September (but it has the same barcode). Should I use it? It would be their mistake for sending me two right? And I would be using it within the expiration date.Two Benihana Birthday Certificates?
Same thing happened to me (e-mail was sent on 08/27/11 at 4:05 am) and I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they had some type of computer glitch. However, I'm not sure if I'm willing to gamble $30 of my own money to get a second birthday dinner.Two Benihana Birthday Certificates?
"Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us at Benihana! We apologize for inadvertently sending you another Birthday Certificate. This duplicate Birthday Certificate was sent in error. Please know that the certificates are identical and can only be used once. Our apologies for any confusion.”

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment